Hey, we are TelSmart!
A scale-up born in 2014 and rapidly expanding, more specifically with 50% yearly on average.
What do we do?
We make telephony software, which really makes people’s life easier!
- Worry free communication from any location, also known as flexworking 2.0. That is what we go for.
- We do this based on our E.S.S. principle (Easy Smile Speed).
And you are?
You are our new VoIP DevOps Engineer!
In your key role in the DevOps team, you will maintain and extend our in-house designed and developed hosted voice platform.
- are not afraid to take ownership of specific components and continuously work to improve them
- are solution-minded, you don’t expect a user manual but like to perform extensive investigation instead
- think technology is exciting and you strive to learn something new on a daily basis
- have experience in VoIP environments
And what are you great at?
- You have a need for continuous improvement.
- You have experience with FreeSWITCH, Asterisk or similar platforms.
- You have a good knowledge of the SIP protocol, call flows, (S)RTP,…
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
- You have great ideas to optimize processes and reporting.
- You are able to work in a fast moving and flexible environment.
- You are communicative, flexible and stress resistant.
- You are also reliable, punctual and result driven.
- You’re are a TEAM player.
- Bonus: you have experience with Amazon Web Services stack and you have Python experience (for automating & Infrastructure As Code)
And what’s in it for you?
We have our 5 G’s in store for you.
- Gold, A pay check which grows with your value and a company culture where people really care!
- Genuine believe in you. TelSmart invests in people and believes 100% in every person that joins our company.
- Growth We get the best out of you through trainings and coaching.
- Gratitude TelSmart grows thanks to the TEAM, which you are a part of: Thank you!
- Great colleagues (“The best colleagues ever” unfortunately doesn’t start with the letter G)
And last but not least: you can take as much as holiday as you need to perform at your best … and working when and where you want (yes, you are reading this correctly. :-))
We can hardly wait to meet you! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon. Good luck!