Hey, we are TelSmart! A scale-up of almost 6 years old and rapidly expanding, more specifically with 100% in the last 2 years.
What do we do? We pave the road to digitization within companies by:
• Increasing efficiency in the office through our in-house developed Intelligent cloud communication platform.
• Intelligent protection of company data 24/7.
• Securing the customer’s company network.
Furthermore, we are a coaching company for our own people. We provide all our talents with proper trainings and coaching so they can thrive through the TEAM principle (Together Everyone Achieves More).
You are not allergic to top results, positivity, personal and professional growth?
Then don’t stop reading!
And you are?
You are our new Back-end Python Developer!
As VoIP Engineer you will work on our in-house designed and developed hosted voice platform which is rapidly expanding, both in functionalities and in user amounts.
• develop elegant code, that requires research, interactivity and curiosity.
• are not afraid to take ownership of specific components and continuously work to improve them.
• care about user interaction, usability, ease of use.
• think technology is exciting and you strive to learn something new on a daily basis
• Have experience in development of VoIP environments that have been used on a larger scale and are used to working with FreeSWITCH, Asterisk or similar platforms.
Since you are a proficient Python-developer, you’ll also get the chance to help build tools & automations around our in-house developed hosted PBX platform and help where needed.
And what are you great at?
• You have a need for continuous improvement.
• You have professional experience with Python development of at least 2 years
• You have experience with FreeSWITCH, Asterisk or similar platforms
• You have a good knowledge of the SIP protocol, call flows, (S)RTP,…
• You have knowledge of various communication protocols such as WebRTC, websockets,…
• You have knowledge of REST and other types of API’s (to integrate them in our systems)
• You are experienced with using version control software (Git).
• You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
• You have great ideas to optimize processes and reporting.
• You are able to work in a fast moving and flexible environment.
• You are communicative, flexible and stress resistant.
• You are also reliable, punctual and result driven.
• You’re are a TEAM player.
And what’s in it for me?
We have our 5 G’s in store for you.
• Gold, A pay check and a company culture to make your friends jealous!
• Genuine believe in you. TelSmart invests in people and believes 100% in every person that joins our company.
• Growth We get the best out of you through trainings and coaching.
• Gratitude TelSmart grows thanks to the TEAM, which you are a part of: Thank you!
• Great colleagues (“The best colleagues ever” unfortunately doesn’t start with the letter G)
Do you think you are the perfect match? Don’t hesitate and send your CV to Maarten.email@example.com We are already looking forward to welcoming you into our TEAM!Yes, i do!